Players are beekeepers, trying to bloom their fields in order to attract bees and to produce the most valuable honey of the country.
On your turn, you have 2 choices:
1) Taking new flower tokens from the garden and keeping them in your warehouse.
- 1 any or 2 of a kind or 3 different colors.
2) Blooming one field
- Select 1 field from the pool (expanding your own field) and fill the field with flower tokens in your stock and your hive token.
- Get 1 VP for each flower of this field.
- Fill your personal track with the honey jar of corresponding color.
When a player blooms his 5th field, every players has one last turn. Then, each player will get some extra points for their hives:
- Each Hive gives 1 VP for each bee present on the 8 spaces surrounding this Hive.
- Player takes his VP for each of it’s Hive token.
The player who has the highest score wins!